Download health questionnaire
Emma offers regular yoga and meditation classes and workshops, online and in-person.
‘Classes’ means both online and in person.
Class Booking and Arrival:
· Please book for your classes as early as possible, and no later than 20 minutes before the class start time (online) and 1 hour before the class start time (in person).
· The Zoom link for your online class will be emailed to you with confirmation of your booking.
· Please check your junk mail for your confirmation email if not received.
· Please enter the online class waiting room 5 minutes before the class start time to help maintain punctuality.
· For in-person classes, please arrive 10 minutes before the class start time to allow time to set up and settle.
· Late arrivals will not be let in after the class has started.
· If the class is fully booked, your space may be offered to those on the waiting list.
· Emma reserves the right to refuse entry.
Cancellation, late cancellation and no-shows:
· If Emma has to cancel a class for any reason, she will inform you at least 1 hour before the class start time, and will return your credit to your account.
· You will be entitled to cancel attendance at a class provided the cancellation is made 24 hours in advance of the start time of the class you have booked. No refund shall be made in respect of a cancelled class but you can reschedule a booking free of charge or receive a credit for a class with the Emma for an identically priced class at any time.
· No-show: If you do not show up to your class, your credit will not be refunded.
· Students under 18 years cannot book any classes with Emma.
Health and Well-Being
· Yoga is a safe and effective form of exercise, and I take great care to ensure your safety and well-being. However, you are required to take full responsibility for your own practice in class.
· If you have low/high blood pressure, cardiac irregularities, are pregnant, recovering from injuries, have limiting conditions, take regular medication or have any existing medical conditions it is your responsibility to seek the advice of a medical professional before signing up to any of Emma’s classes.
· It is your responsibility to ensure that the classes you take and the variations you choose are appropriate for your physical and mental conditions/limitations.
· You must take full responsibility for your own body and practice in class and make the me (the teacher) aware of any medical conditions, complications or physical limitations before class. Emma reserves the right to refuse entry into any class if there are any concerns.
· You must agree to honour your body by adjusting the practice according to your own capabilities and needs to ensure that no personal injury occurs. Should injury occur during class, Emma will not be held accountable.
· When practising online, you must agree to practice in a safe space, take breaks if needed, and stop immediately if you feel pain or unwell and seek advice from a medical professional.
· When practising online you must have your camera on, or accept that you practise at your own risk with your camera off.
· It is recommended that you refrain from eating two hours before class and make sure that you are hydrated and have water available to you during class.
· You are participating in my online classes at your own risk, with everything you do being carried out as your choice. Emma does not accept any liability for any injury or damage arising from the use of this website and the classes here.
· Emma is fully insured but am not a medical professional, and cannot offer any medical advice or diagnosis.
Pregnancy and Post-Natal Yoga
· There are currently no specific Pregnancy and Post-Natal Yoga classes on offer with Emma.
· Pregnant women are welcome to attend any class, but with the understanding that they take responsibility for their body and do so at their own risk (see health and wellbeing section below).
· Please inform Emma at the start of your class if you are pregnant or have any concerns.
· If, for any reason, an infant accompanies their parent to a class, the parent will be wholly responsible for their own offspring. Emma will accept no liability for the children during this time.
Please note that the above information may change from time to time. Prices are subject to change without notice.
Agreement to Terms and Conditions
· By attending a class/workshop/private session with Emma, you acknowledge and agree with the terms and conditions on this website.
· If you have any questions regarding the above, or relating to what Emma offers, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we can put you in touch.
· Your feedback is always welcome and much appreciated!
Download health questionnaire